This Privacy Statement is effective and last updated as of NOVEMBER 1, 2019.
This site is affiliated with the applicable dealer. PROSPERITY MOTORS will have access to personal information you enter here and your browsing activities. Information collected in connection with this site may also be accessed or used by other third parties consistent with this Privacy Statement and the privacy policies and/or statements of the collecting entities.
Collection and Use of Your Information by PROSPERITY MOTORS
Information Directed to PROSPERITY MOTORS
If a credit application form is submitted to PROSPERITY MOTORS, the information will be handled pursuant to Prosperity Motor’s privacy statement, which is located here.
Changes to these Privacy Policies or Statements
PROSPERITY MOTORS FINANCIAL PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
For more information please contact us at
PROSPERITY MOTORS Financial Privacy Disclaimer
In connection with your transaction, we may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms
• Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others; and
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agency
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may not make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer, to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
This site is being monitored by third-party monitoring software, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.